What is Au-Pair?
Au- Pair is a French term which means “on-par” denoting living on an equal basis in a mutual understanding, caring relationship between the host family and the children. Au- Pair further means domestic assistant from a foreign country working for and living as part of the host family and even receive monetary allowance for personal use.
Why Au-Pair in Germany?
- Germany offers a multifaceted culture and life style.
- Au-Pair can travel to 26 European (EU) countries without any hassle.
- After contract completion Au-Pair can change to student visa or training courses.
- Wide range of Opportunity and fascinating broad minded people to live with.
Why Confer Foundation?
- Profound teachers for proper guidance and better results.
- No vague information relayed regarding documentation.
- Mock Interview before the final appearance for self-boosting.
- Team of Optimistic and Extrovert personality with friendly nature.
- Briefing time and again if not understood about formal requirement and relevant paper work.
- We rather believe in working together as a team not in hierarchy.
- Our motive “Live and Let Live” for better life.